Nina Koch is a mom of 3, author, speaker, consultant, entrepreneur and dance teacher. Nina has owned her studio East County Performing Arts Center for over 15 years. She is also the founder of Boogie Babies Dancing School, a boutique studio for ages 7 and under with 2 locations. Nina is a published children’s book author; Bella Bunny is a body-positive story that takes place in a dance studio. Her most recent enterprise is Project Confidence a program to inspire confidence specifically targeted to kids and women entrepreneurs.
Sample Speaking Topics:
- Growing confident kids.
- Get the confidence to power your business forward.
- Marketing and Social Media.
- Focusing on the WOW in your business.
- Balancing mom-life and work-life.
- How to find and keep great employees.
- Work smarter, not harder, developing systems to take back your life.
- Stay focused- don’t let the negative get you down.